Saturday, February 6, 2010

In the Spirit of Valentine's Day


In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I am going to share my poems with you. These poems were written for someone very special in my life.


The Fool

Whenever I’m with you
the unexpected happens.
I become spontaneous
showing up in your doorway
dressed to kill in a short dress
accompanied by stilettos
with a smile in my eyes
bringing you to your knees.
I am now fearless
not afraid to be something that I’m not
just wanting to fulfill your fantasy
leaving you wanting and yearning for more.

Yes I am “The Fool.”
I am dramatic and unselfish
giving you my all
wishing and wanting more
holding back my insecurities
thankful when you reinsure me
every time you tell me that you love me.

There are unlimited possibilities
whenever we begin a new adventure
of love and passion.
There has never been a time
when either one of us hasn’t fulfilled the other
or has left the other yearning for more.
Our life is just beginning…
Yes we are “The Fool.”

No comments: